Thursday, September 27, 2012

week 15.5

Darn, now that I think of it, I should have done a drive by and snapped a picture of today's progress. I found out yesterday that the grass was going to be laid.
Well, this week hasn't been a good one on the house front. We found out that there's a blip on our credit report that could be a hindrance to us getting our house (well that's a bit of an exaggeration). This little blip didn't show up the first time our credit was checked back in May. To our surprise, we found out my brother-in-law added the 2 of us to his credit card as authorized users. The problem is my brother-in-law passed away this pass June and didn't leave a will. His wife couldn't pay any of the business bills until the legal stuff was settled. Because of that, she was delinquent on all the bills regarding the business. This just totally bites!
We're 3 days into this mess and if our loan officer doesn't get the letter from the credit card company by Friday morning, our closing will have to be pushed back. ERRRRR!!
All utility companies have been notified for turning on and off the various hook-ups. We already gave final notice and payment to our apartment complex. Deposit checks have been sent out. What a mess! The guys who were set up to help with the move were getting excited not because of the move itself but for what was at the end. Beer and food.
Have I mentioned how much this sucks? Ah nope.... haven't used the word suck yet :) ohh how it does! Suck I mean!
Alright enough.... I'll let you know where we stand on Sunday when I post next. OMG tomorrow is Friday. It all comes down to tomorrow. Maybe I'll make a call to the credit card company to see if it all went well.
I'll see you back on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment