Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meeting Mike

My husband and I met my trainer Mike for the 1st time last night. I was surprised at how young he was (mid 20's) though very knowledgeable. He took my measurements and we kinda went over a game plan and schedule. As far as exercising last night, it was very minimal mostly showing me different machines, how to use them and what it's benefits were. It felt good leaving the gym to know I did something. I was excited telling my husband that it was easy and not a problem.
After waking in morning and getting out of bed, I felt good until I had to pick something up off the floor. Yikes!! my thighs hurt big time :) I have to say, it was a good feeling type pain and I can't wait to go to the gym tonight.
So that's my adventure!
Have a great day and we'll talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment