Sunday, February 20, 2011

An exciting new week

I've been saying since I began my blog this year that my mantra for the year was a healthy me. I quit smoking about a month ago, I try to eat more healthy and I've gone to all my Dr. appointments to get my body back to a healthy status. So far it's all going well, I've done everything the Dr.'s have asked of me except to exercise. We tried walking but that didn't workout so well.
Lately my husband and I have been doing a lot of shopping on the weekends with nothing really to show for it. I was tired of doing that so I asked him to stop by a few gyms that we could maybe check out. We did and we found one that we really liked so we signed up. Yes people I now have a gym membership. I'm really excited about that and I got a trainer to boot! I meet with the trainer this coming Tuesday and it should be very interesting. I'll let you know how it all works out.
Well people... have a great week and we shall talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment