Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Fathers Day

Yes it's father's day, I sent a letter to dad this morning via a prayer. I'm sure he got it because it turned out to be a beautiful day.
My husband and I decided to visit his brother in Tampa and picked up 2 buckets of chicken along the way. When we arrived, the house was empty except for his brother and wife. Believe me when I say, we all had our fill of chicken. We decided to go to the movies, the guys went to see some guy movie and my sister-in-law and I saw the Proposal with Sandra Bullock. It was such a funny movie that I may have to buy it when it comes out on DVD.
We called it any early day and came home so my husband could work on his homework. Our subdivision is surrounded by farms. Just across our subdivision is a small cow farm and today the cows were out. Please enjoy yesterdays sunsets and the today's cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment