Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Day in San Diego

Blue Skies~
Check Spelling
This picture was taken on my last day in San Diego. It's a typical day here with bright blue skies and sail boats waiting to be sailed on the calm waters. My flight to Hawaii was long and uneventful but I'm here and ready to begin my mission.
Something to think about~
How many times in our life do we walk through the unknown. My mission here in Hawaii is to find an adult day care for my mother who has Alzheimer's. I'm sure I can find a great facility but how do you explain to someone with this type of disease that we only have her best interest in mind. It's hard to get her out of the house and with that I'm hoping for the best.
Hello it's just me~
Aahhh here at last. It's so beautiful it smells fresh and clean. It's been sprinkling on and off since I arrived, it's cool but not cold. I can't wait to start taking pictures, it should be lots of fun and I will be sure to share them with you all daily while I'm here.

Well... I must end here, you know how it is...
Till the next time.... Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment