Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting back to blogging

I've been back from Hawaii now for almost a month. Since coming home, I've had a million and one things to do to keep me busy and from my blogging. And it all stops here and now. For the next 30 days, I'll be keeping you posted on my nieces wedding that's coming up in just 28 days. Here's the short version of what's been happening with me from the time I got home till Friday.Prior to leaving for Hawaii, I had a check list for my daughter - the maid of honor (MOH) the mother of the bride - (MOB) and the bride herself. I thought surely because I'd be gone for 2 1/2 months most everthing on the list would be completed. So here's a long story short.. of the 22 items on the list, only 4 were checked off. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. Here are the players..... The Bride....MOB.....MOH




It's 2 months prior to the wedding, the wedding dress & dresses of the bridesmaids need alterations, the invites have not been ordered and where the heck are the addresses to send out the shower invitations... who's holding up the process? Hmmm the bride!
The invites are in.. no comment...... ok, just a little one...( I could have done better for a whole lot less) I grabbed the invites, addressed them and sent them out in a day. Oh wait let me back up. We had to put the invites together, as we were putting them together I found a typo. (Did nobody check it prior to printing?) They asked if I could do the alterations on the dresses (one word.. no! so guess who's doing it?..... (FOB) oh no way are you kidding me?) Shower invites go out, the bride wants to hand deliver the invites to her girls in the wedding party. Another long story short, she didn't. ERRRRRRRShe just has to have a wedding website! Wants guest to (get this) RSVP to the wedding invite on her site (no problem with that) or call me to RSVP (what is this a kids birthday party!!) UGH... So she starts the website and to this day it is not complete.. What a shame, I'd be embarassed.
Ok, I said I'd keep it short and this is already getting tooooo long though there are soo many more stories I could share. This is it till the next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment