Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why was i so tired....

I went to see my diabetic counselor yesterday who put me on a new medication. One of the side affects are weight loss. Oh poor me. In the next 2 weeks, I should lose anywhere from 15-20 pounds.
Let me get back on track here as to why I was so tired this morning after getting up from a nights sleep. I'm guessing it's all the medication changes that my body is going through. I woke up around 2 this morning and felt really sick, I ended up losing my dinner. When I woke up I still felt so yucky. First thing I did was check my blood sugar.... not good, it was at 58. I drank a glass of juice and checked again 15 minutes later. Yay for me.... it was going up and is now at 86. I drank another glass of juice and checked again 15 minutes later... yay again for me, it's at 100. No wonder I felt so sluggish.
It's all good now! And I did what I said I was going to do today, I spent 5 hours at my husbands job doing paperwork! YUK!
Have a good night all and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment