Thursday, February 19, 2009

With a heavy heart I say goodbye

Today I say goodbye to my girl Lika
I'm at a loss as to what to say. I can't believe she's gone. My girl is gone and I can't help but continue to cry my silent tears.
The picture to the left was taken about 4 years ago (I loved her wet nose). She never,.. ever complained and always felt our moods. She was there when we needed her, I hope she knows that I was there when she needed me in the end. I could go on and on. We had her for 15 years, I have so many great stories but right now it's too hard for me. One day as the pain subsides, I'll share some of the stories.


The picture above was taken today. As you can see, Lika looks like she's having a great Lika day. As I said before, she never complained. Making the decision I made was very difficult for me, it would have been easier if she looked ill but she didn't at least from the neck up. It was from the shoulder down that just wasn't working. I'm hoping she's in doggie heaven with our rottie Kemana. Maybe she's playing with my dad I don't know but it's nice to think those thoughts, it feels comforting to me. Below,.....I don't know who is comforting who, she me or I her. Lika will be greatly missed by me my family and all the extended family & friends who knew her.
Goodnight my sweet girl... till we meet again Aloha~~~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your guys loss..Your loss is anothers gain. Lika is definately up in heaven hanging out with grandpa, noe, and kemana. Lika will definately be missed, she was such a sweet soul. We love you! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete