Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 7 There's movement!

After a couple weeks of paperwork and another week or so of rain, there's finally some change to our lot. Needless to say, we couldn't be happier. Okay so there isn't a lot of change but there is change. 

 Our lot has been graded!

So there it is..and what have I been doing during the wait time? Well lets just say that Pinterest is my new best friend. Somehow when I originally set up the account, everything I did showed up on my FB. I didn't want people to think I was crazy with all the pinning I was doing so I set off to find the settings on Pinterest and made the changes I needed.
There are so many clever and great ideas that I'd like to try for the new home. Here is just one of them.

I'm thinking of using this as my pantry door. I was once asked what style I wanted for the house. Since we have a 2 story and we're fairly new to Texas I thought it would be nice to have the main floor look like casual living Texas style. I don't know how other to explain it. Do you think that pantry door would go with what I'm looking for? I'm sure my sister will let me know if I'm on the right track. I'll post other ideas and some colors I'm thinking about next week. Till then :)




2 comments: