Monday, March 21, 2011

What a great weekend

I had such a great time at the Houston Rodeo, my first rodeo ever. I was amazed at how huge the event was with so many things to see and do. Lots of people dressed in their cowboy/girl getup. Hats and boots everywhere and I just loved it!
We were invited to the rodeo by one of the vendors my husband's company does business with. He secured a private room at the top of the dome that came with catering services. The food and drinks flowed endlessly. Okay, I was impressed.
So we not only watched the rodeo from the top but we also stayed to watch the Brad Paisley concert. A great show indeed!
Check out the few pictures I took. I plan on getting better shots of the rodeo itself next year. I was up way to high to get any real good pictures but again next year...I'll really have something to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment