Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a day

Yesterday my husband had a procedure done at the hospital so it was up at the crack of dawn for the 2 of us. For me anyway, I woke up at 5 while he woke up at 4 am to continue the regimen he had to follow prior to the procedure.
Here's my morning.. up at 5 checked my sugar level, made coffee and took my meds. At 5:30 I took my shower, changed, did my hair and fed the dog. At 6:00 I made and ate my breakfast, checked on the husband and gathered everything I'd need while I played the waiting game waiting for my husband to complete the test. 6:30 I walked the dog came home and we were out the door. Arrived at the hospital at about 7. Home at 9:30 ish.

Here's something I didn't realize I missed till I saw it again yesterday morning and it was the beautiful sunrise. Ahhh it was breath taking, I wish I thought to take a picture of it. Oh well maybe another time.

I did snap a picture early this morning of my cat Tiger behind the curtain... and here he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment