Monday, January 24, 2011

A new start to the week

And so we start another week.
For those of you who work, it means getting up early and if it applies, it also means taking the dog out for a walk, waking the kids and getting every ones meal ready and making sure they have everything. I guess the list could go on and on. There's a lot to do early in the morning for those who have others to care for while caring for themselves in the morning. I barely remember those days when my daughter was young and going to school hmmm I must have been in a fog.
The mornings here are quiet, it's just me and the animals. I just got back from walking Kona our dog. No chasing the cats for him this morning, he's plopped down on the corner of my bed with his ball in his paws... I'll play with him after I finish my post here. The cats, let me see what they're up to, hold on just a bit. Tiger is sitting behind me cleaning himself and Kitty is on the dryer sleeping. What a bunch of lazy animals... what a life.
Again, today is cloudy and rainy with a cool breeze just a light sweater will do.
I guess I'll go and find me something to do.. after I play with Kona of course.
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment