Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's a new year with new thoughts. I figured I'm a bit late since it's the 11th and I haven't posted in a long time. I had a great holiday season, spending it with my family and friends. I must say that I must have been a very good girl last year because santa was very good to me. New Years was a bit rough. My sister-in-law and I had been preparing goodies getting ready for the Rosebowl game (which my team won) when the came in. My nephew and his girlfriend had been in an accident.

The car took most of the damage as compared to it's occupants. Shev and Kris both went to the hospital for a check up and glass was removed from Shevens arm.

My husband and I plan on doing a lot of traveling this year. I have to get a year in advance calander together so I can begin marking dates. I know off hand that Jan is San Diego, Feb is Hawaii, May is Georgia, Illinois, Aug is Wisconsin, Sept is Hawaii. Somewhere in there, I'll have to fit in a girls weekend trip and a couple of quick getaways with my husband. We haven't decided when or where. Boy it's a good thing I don't work, I'd never be able to do all that if I had a job!

That's it for today..... Think warm!

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering where you had gone off to. Perhaps I'll be seeing you later this month. One can only hope.

    Love your pics.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete