Monday, October 26, 2009

Back To Blogging

It's time to get off my butt and begin blogging again. I've found that if you skip blogging a day, it can easily turn into a week then into a month or more.
So let me fill you in on what I've been up to these past 2 months.
I had a fun filled girls weekend in Savannah GA eating at Paula Deans, doing a trolley tour, visiting historical sites and checking out homes and shops that had great architectural detail.
Two days after returning from my girls weekend, I jumped on a plane and headed for Hawaii. I'll save the details of my trip for another day.
The day I returned from Hawaii, my husband picked me up from the airport and we headed to my daughters home where they moved furniture from my home to hers. We helped to shore the placement of the furniture.
The following Thursday my husband and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary and the next day, I turned the big 50 YIKES! My lovely daughter made dinner for me and invited her aunt, uncle and cousin. That was really sweet of her.
Within the next couple of days, I'll be posting pictures of Savannah and Hawaii. What you won't see is my husband and I celebrating our 28 years nor will you see my birthday dinner. While I was in Hawaii, the humidity killed my camera. Lucky for me, Christmas sales will begin soon and I'm hoping the camera I want will go on sale for a good price.

So it's time to go and I'll see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment